Wednesday, June 2, 2010

To All My Friends... Memorial Mix


You can smell it in the air; it’s mixtape season. It’s about time I deliver a new mixtape to my friends/readers. I present my Memorial Mix featuring some of my favorite tracks released so far in 2010. I had been spinning it this past Memorial Day and these tunes make for a great little mix. Note to Google, Web Sheriif, etc.: Tell me if I need to take something down! Don’t just delete my blog as was done in the past with other blogs. As the great Henry Chinaski (author character of Charles Bukowski) said: “To all my friends…”



Listen below!

1. Future Islands - "Inch of Dust"
2. Broken Bells - "The Mall & Misery"
3. Hot Chip - "Thieves in the Night"
4. LCD Soundsystem – "I Can Change"
5. Robyn - "Fembot"
6. Yeasayer - "I Remember"
7. Fang Island - "Treeton"
8. Minus the Bear - "Dayglow Vista Rd."
9. Portugal. The Man – "When the War Ends"
10. Retribution Gospel Choir – "Hide It Away"
11. Harlem - "Someday Soon"
12. The Hold Steady – "We Can Get Together"
13. Broken Social Scene – "Art House Director"
14. Jamie Lidell - "The Ring"
15. The Black Keys – "Unknown Brother"
16. Delta Spirit – "White Table"
17. Wolf Parade – "Cave-o-sapien"
18. Foals – "Spanish Sahara"

Download the whole damn thing right here!

1 comment:

  1. thank you sir. im busy as fuck these days but ill make sure to listen to it.

    ReplyDelete