Monday, October 31, 2011

Stream: The Soft Moon - Total Decay EP


If you are searching for some spooky tunes to accompany your Halloween night, look no further than The Soft Moon. Luis Vasquez already established his ominous droning style on The Soft Moon's self-titled debut album last year. Now, he is unleashing the Total Decay EP on the world which finds him delving even further into the darkside. The four tracks go by in a flash but still leave quite the impression. They couple piercing electronic noise with pulsing rhythms in a manner that suggests Suicide and Joy Division as definite influences. Give it a spin after the jump and watch the eerie video for the title track if you dare .




The Soft Moon - "Total Decay" from Life or Death PR on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. I think I am going to give all my effort and help to Kevin Shields new record label "Pickpocket" lol. Call me when you can fit me if ur busy schedule.
    - Mikey

    ReplyDelete