Friday, August 20, 2010

For Your Precious Film


I recently watched a movie based solely on the description called Mr. Nobody and it turned out to be one of the best films I have seen in some time. Not many people know of it yet but it is bound to gain recognition as a cult classic in the years to come. Featuring a standout performance from Jared Leto and some talented young actors, the story is a mind-bending glance at life that blends sci-fi, fantasy, drama, and romance to come up with something completely original. My hat goes off to Jaco Van Dormael for the intelligent script and breathtaking direction. The strikingly beautiful scene below helped me realize what an incredible performance is given on Otis Redding's "For Your Precious Love". From the passion in his voice to the warm guitar solo, I don't know how anyone could listen to this without getting chills. Paired with the gorgeous cinematography, it is one for the ages.



No comments:

Post a Comment